Last Updated: 03/01/2023
Collection of Information:
When you visit our website and use our "Contact Us" section or file a complaint, we may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Any other personal health information you choose to disclose in your message or complaint
Use of Information:
We use the information collected through our website for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or complaints
- To improve the services we offer
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose your personal health information in the following circumstances:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order
- To comply with state or federal laws
- To report suspected abuse or neglect
- To protect public health and safety
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your personal health information with third parties without your consent.
Security of Information:
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the personal health information collected through our website. We use SSL encryption to protect data transmitted through our website, and we limit access to personal health information to authorized personnel who require access to perform their job duties.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal health information, you may contact us using the "Contact Us" section of our website. We will promptly investigate your complaint and take appropriate corrective action.
Changes to Policy: